La Lorraine Bakery Group has the ambition to further strengthen its position in the international bakery market. This growth will be realized through a strengthening of our key brands La Lorraine & Panesco in the different categories (Bread; Viennoiserie; Patisserie & Savoury). To realise this ambition LLBG is looking to strengthen its international team with an experienced international brand marketing manager.
In this function, you will play a leading role to develop our brand portfolio in a complementary & ownable way, allowing the brands to become first brands of choice in the respective priority channels. You will be responsible to drive the brand value creation agenda, through development of the right product concepts, go to market mixes & new added value services for both channels . This include you are the first point of contact for the local teams for all brand content related matters.
In this function, you will report to the International Marketing Director and you will have very diverse contacts with stakeholders in all countries, different departments (especially Category & Media ), as well as several external partners. This position is seen as a key role in the further expansion of LLBG.
- a clear x-brand vision, strategy & activity roadmap for the different channels based on a good market, competitor & channel knowledge;
- contacts with key countries to help/support them to implement the brand strategy & projects into their respective local contexts
- leading the key international brand projects (development go to market mixes for innovations in BtB & BtC, development of new food concepts in BtB & BtC; customer experience improvement projects in BtB…)
- defining the right portfolio for each brand & manage its implementation & progress in close collaboration with the International Category Lead e. reaching the growth targets set for each brand;
- Master degree, preferably in economics, marketing, consumer psychology,...
- A solid experience as marketing manager in comparable international food industries, experienced in managing complex transnational projects
- Experience in a food B2B context is an extra asset
- You have a true passion for food & bakery in particular
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to push projects forward in an inclusive way
- Flexible & able to manage change in a fast evolving international context
- Team Player & inclusive mindset
- Ability and passion to continuously learn & develop as the industry grows
- Full knowledge of all types of ad hoc & continuous research typologies;
- Strong analytical skills but with a strong ability to turn data/info in clear actions
- Strong conviction power
A unique opportunity to really impact the international marketing strategy of a company with a strong vision, that is continuously growing and innovating.