La Lorraine Bakery Group (LLBG) is a 100% Belgian family-owned company with more than 80 years of experience in the milling and bakery sector. Every day, more than 5,000 enthusiastic employees create and sell high-quality bakery products worldwide to consumers, retailers, and the foodservice sector in more than 30 countries.
LLBG counts 4 business units (fresh, frozen, milling and store concepts) and represents various bakery product categories (bread, viennoiserie, sweet on the go, savoury, and patisserie), amongst which bread is the leading one. The frozen bread business is situated mainly in Western & Central Europe, and in the Middle East. La Lorraine Bakery Group has the ambition to further expand and strengthen its market position in the bread category. To realize this goal, LLBG is looking for an enthusiast, versatile and self-driven Food T&I Technology Leader Bread.
- Support the product category: process & product improvement to achieve high quality products.
- Be the technological reference/expert for this product category: master of ID-cards, build, maintain and spread the knowledge base, give support to the different local production units to assure product leadership by continuous improvement resulting in high product quality, high dough yield and minimum product waste.
- Develop new products and innovation in close collaboration with local technologists, NPD and marketing.
- Support design & implementation of new lines & technology.
- Provide content and support the trainings related to this product category
- You hold a Master in food-engineering.
- Thorough experience in the bakery sector and you have a deep understanding of bakery ingredients and the bakery market (ex. producers).
- You are continuously scanning for new materials, processes and methods and are searching for best practices.
- You are able to implement your knowledge on a practical level and to translate it into hands on solutions.
- Drive and personality to build relationships with all stakeholders involved and the capability to create commitment to implement best practices.
- Excellent project management and reporting skills.
- You will join a growing Belgian family business active in the European bakery sector.
- Every day, more than 4,000 enthusiastic colleagues produce and sell high-quality bakery products to consumers, supermarkets and the catering industry. This is a unique opportunity to work within a company with a strong vision, that continues to grow and innovate in top products.
- We offer you a fascinating and varied role in which you play a critical role in the development of our products.
- At La Lorraine Bakery Group, entrepreneurship is strongly appreciated and there is room to take initiative.
- You will join a team of driven and enthusiastic (international) colleagues, who are happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop. Our LLBG Academy supports and develops our employees through various training initiatives. By developing everyone's talent and expertise, we can all become the best version of ourselves.
- You will be part of an organisation with strong growth ambitions that also wants to take responsibility for the environment and society. We are committed to meeting today's expectations in a sustainable way, with our future generations in mind.
- We value our employees and invest in a happy work environment through various initiatives such as: sports and wellbeing activities, respect for worklife balance through 1 day/week of homeworking and flexible working hours.
- In this function you enjoy an interesting financial package including a company car, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, complemented by 30 days of vacation that can be planned freely.
- Our products take centre stage and you can literally taste our passion every day.