As a International Warehouse SAP Process Engineer and SAP Trainer, you will work in an international organization and context. You train and support people and lead projects related to La Lorraine's warehouse operations. You help to improve the use of the systems and implement new ones where necessary.
Besides your knowledge of SAP, you also get energy from a job in which you travel a lot (Prague, Warsaw, Dutch, Romania, Turkey, Greece,...) and you like to give training and leading projects.
This is a varied position in a growing, international environment.
Some examples of projects/responsibilities?
- Logistics solutions track management
- Translate business needs into logistics solutions
- IT Blueprint implementation
- Testing validation scenarios (QAS)
- Project system master data maintenance mass changes
- Ant Sim
- Go live support
- Second line support for daily operations. You will be functional leader of the local key users.
- Define and maintain "technical master data" in group systems as and when needed
- Monitoring the system with input from all plants to correct, simplify and improve
- Set up & control the master list for system (EWM-MFS)
- Ensure updating of training materials and manuals
- Analyze and report on system performance
As a Group Warehouse Process Engineer, you will report directly to the International Warehousing Manager.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You have knowledge and affinity with warehouse automation systems such as SAP EWM.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are analytical and practical and know how to find appropriate solutions in a structured way.
- You are strong in communication at all levels, both internally and externally, and you adapt your communication to the target audience.
- You are willing to travel 30 - 50%.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You will join a growing Belgian family company active in the European bakery sector.
- Every day more than 4,000 enthusiastic colleagues produce and sell high-quality bakery products to consumers, supermarkets and the catering industry. This is a unique opportunity to work within a company with a strong vision, which continues to grow and innovate in top products.
- Through this role you can work closely with various stakeholders from all countries within the La Lorraine group and have the opportunity to build up an interesting network of international relations.
- In our organization, entrepreneurship is highly valued and there is room to take initiative.
- You will join a team of driven and enthusiastic (international) colleagues, who are happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop. Our LLBG Academy supports and develops our employees through a variety of training initiatives. By further developing everyone's talent and expertise, we can all become the best version of ourselves.
- You will be part of an organization with strong growth ambitions that also wants to take responsibility for the environment and society. We make every effort to meet today's expectations in a sustainable way, with our future generations in mind.
- We value our employees and invest in a happy working environment through various initiatives such as: sports and wellbeing activities, respect for worklife balance through 1 day/week working from home and flexible working hours.
- In this position you will enjoy an interesting financial package including (a company car), meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, complemented by 30 vacation days that can be planned freely.
- Our products are the focus and you can literally taste our passion every day.