Our International engineering team is responsible from the concept to the execution of new buildings and extensions of existing buildings on an international level.
As International Project Manager Construction, you will be involved in our expansion projects from the get go. You will:
- look for suitable plots,
- lead the study and/or purchase of building plots or buildings, determine the parameters
- make conceptual preliminary designs
- look for and build partnerships with construction partners in new regions
- keep track of the progress of construction projects within the Frozen BU and report on this topic
After the pre-project phase, you will handover the project to the regional Project Manager, who will further follow-up on the project until the construction is finalized. You will also lead and support this team of regional Project Managers, for example in negotiations or any other key milestones during the project.
Next to this, you follow-up on market evolutions in the construction world and bring interesting insights into the company.
You will be the owner of our Building Standards and you will make sure of his right application through our projects. Based on your good understanding of alternatives solutions on building market, you will optimize our Standards.
• You hold a Master’s degree in engineering (Architect is a plus)
• You have a min of 10 years of experience in project management (building - construction),... in an industrial/production environment and internationally
• Knowledge of/experience in food industry is a plus
• You are practical with a pragmatic approach
• You have important communication skills and you like to work in team
• Empathy is an important value for you
• You are resistant to stress, perseverant and result oriented
• Knowledge of English is a must; Dutch or French is a plus
• You are willing to travel frequently (25 – 50%)
LLBG is a highly ambitious employer who will be investing immensely in different production sites for the coming years. We offer you the opportunity to actively participate in and have impact on the international growth of our Business Unit Frozen. Next to this, we offer you an attractive salary and complete package of benefits, in line with your experience.