As Technology Leader Viennoiserie and Savoury your role is to achieve, maintain and train best practices in our industrial processes to produce sustainable high quality in the top runners for the Viennoiserie and Savoury category.
You also create novelties and breakthtough innovations that can be industrialised.
Furthermore you build, maintain and spraid the knowledge base relevant for the product category.
And above all you bring in the passion, the 'fine métier' and the care for this complex and delicate product category, this all to achieve our target to be product leader.
Way of working
You will work closely with the Production Technologists , Quality Managers and Production Managers in our production sites in different countries (Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey and Belgium) to:
- Lead them in applying the best proven practices from ingredients; over processes to end products
- Support them in solving the technology related top 5 quality issues by using a focused and structured improvement method (root-cause analysis, action plan, evaluation, documentation, validation), and by giving them your professional technological advise
- Lead them in creating new products and when technological change/input is required by using a structured “trial to production” approach and by documenting changes and best practices in briefings, procedures, etc
Next to this, you maintain the knowledge handbook and create training sessions for relevant stakeholders to prevent reocurring quality issues (technology and product driven) or to train newcomers and non-technologists on the essentials of the product category.
Furthermore, you give advice in and lead the start up of New Technologies (ingredients, recipes, process, storage, bake off parameters). Therefore you stay in close contact with suppliers to stay updated with latest developments
In this role, you will report to the Group Technology Manager of the Frozen Business Unit.
- Mastering the art of Viennoisserie and Savoury, therefore having >10 years of experience in this field and within a context of industrialised processes (laminatiing lines, RTB technology and food cooking)
- Master degree or equivalent in bakery technology
- Passion to develop top level products and technologies, and knowing how it can be achieved (references in France)
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis (40-60%)
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
In the International Technology Leader role, you will have real impact on the assurance and continuous improvement of the production and technology expertise in the Viennoiserie and Savoury cartegories within LLBG and you will have real impact on reaching our goal to be Product Leader.