We are looking for a dynamic hands-on Trade Marketing Specialist responsible for the execution of activation plans through various communication channels, with a primary focus on B2B communication.
As a Trade marketing specialist, you will be central to promoting and strengthening the La Lorraine brand within the Fresh business unit, executing hands-on campaigns and content that resonates with our diverse customer base. Your role is vital in bringing our brand to life through meticulously planned and executed marketing activities.
As a Trade marketing specialist, you will be central to promoting and strengthening the La Lorraine brand within the Fresh business unit, executing hands-on campaigns and content that resonates with our diverse customer base.
Your role is vital in bringing our brand to life through meticulously planned and executed marketing activities.
Therefore we are looking for a dynamic hands-on marketeer responsible for the execution of activation plans through various communication channels, with a primary focus on B2B communication.
The person must be able to cover broad & versatile topics and can think from a tactical perspective when translating goals and marketing plans proactively into concrete and focused actions and communications. The person also evaluates actions and uses his or her observation and analysis to further focus future actions/communications.
Finally, a commercial mindset is key to activate the market and our diverse customer base.
- You are the developer and executor within our company for marketing and communication tools to support our Sales department (flyers, leaflets, mailings, POS materials, etc.). For this, you are in direct contact with suppliers and agencies.
- You will work alongside a colleague with the same responsibilities for the Frozen business unit and will be reporting both to the Marketing Activation Manager Fresh, inviting you to learn from each other and use where possible successful marketing activities over BU’s.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of various trade marketing and communication campaigns, both online and offline, in line with the strategies set out by your management
- You create and manage compelling content for various platforms and media, such as emails, social media and websites, according to the established brand and marketing plan. If necessary, you will collaborate with freelancers and agencies
- You also manage our digital sales platform on a daily basis, providing content updates and customer journey optimizations
- You work closely with the sales colleagues and have daily contact with various departments within the company
- You report on campaign performance and operational challenges and suggest improvements for the ongoing and future campaigns
- You will have the opportunity to think tactically about maintaining and growing our brand in the market, combining information from your experience in marketing activation with the data and information gathered daily on our consumers and products.
As Trade Marketing Specialist, you report directly to the Marketing Activation Manager.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant direction
- You have min. 3 years of experience in a similar or equivalent position
- you have a commercial, dynamic and positive mindset towards customers. You have a focus on reading the needs of customers and matching them with the LLBG and product leadership strategies. You bring in a fresh perspective that inspires actions and communications.
- You have experience with integrated marketing campaigns. A first experience in retail or FMCG environment is a plus.
- You have strong commercial communication skills and manage to actively listen to your stakeholders.
- You have a “can do” mentality; you like to roll up your sleeves to turn a project into a success. You enthuse your colleagues with your infectious dynamism and go-getters mentality
- You are structured and conscientious, can multitask, manage complex workloads and meet tight deadlines without any problems
- You are motivated, independent, proactive and solution-oriented
- you speak and write Dutch and are fluent in French
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team and can cope with different profiles.
- You will work in a growing Belgian family company, active in the European bakery sector. More than 4,000 enthusiastic colleagues produce and sell high-quality bakery products to consumers, supermarkets and the catering industry every day.
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a company with a strong vision, which continues to grow and innovate in cutting-edge products. In our organization, entrepreneurship is highly valued and it is possible to take initiatives.
- You will join a team of motivated and enthusiastic (international) colleagues, who are happy to share their knowledge and help you progress and develop.
- Our LLBG Academy supports and develops our employees through various training initiatives. By developing each other's talents and skills, we can all become the best version of ourselves.
- You will be part of an organization that has strong growth ambitions and also wants to take responsibility for the environment and society. We are committed to meeting today's expectations in a sustainable way, taking future generations into account.
- We value our employees and invest in a pleasant working environment through various initiatives such as: sports and wellness activities, work-life balance and flexible working hours.
- In this position, you will enjoy an interesting financial package including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance, complemented by 30 days' leave to plan free. Our products take centre stage and you literally taste our passion every day.